Attorney Mura, practicing law for over 25 years, has significant experience in all aspects of family law, criminal and traffic law. She has a substantial practice in divorce, including cases involving complex issues such as business ownership, high net worth, and maintenance. She has litigated numerous cases involving children, ranging from child custody and placement, guardianship of children, termination of parental rights and step-parent adoption, grandparent visitation and 3rd party placement, as well as CHIPS (Children in Need of Protection and Services). Further, she has litigated numerous criminal cases, including felony, misdemeanor and traffic offenses, as well as representing juveniles accused of crimes. In addition, she represents parties in restraining order hearings and other civil arenas, such as expulsion hearings before school boards.
Attorney Mura has appeared and orally argued a case before the Wisconsin Supreme Court on a child support issue.
Attorney Mura takes great pride in her law firm and the attorneys who work for Renee E. Mura SC. The firm is known for its zealous advocacy of its clients, preparedness, and close client-attorney relationships.
She is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, Kenosha County Bar Association, and Racine County Bar Association
In Attorney Mura’s free time, she enjoys spending time with her family, playing the violin, working out, cooking, and traveling.
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Grandparent Visitation
- CHIPS (Children in Need of Protection and Services)
- Minor Guardianship
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Criminal (Felony & Misdemeanor)
- Restraining Order
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Law
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law – Chicago, Illinois
- University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee – Bachelors in Business Administration – Finance Major
- Renee E. Mura, S.C. Attorneys at Law, Attorney – 1999-Present
- Kenosha County, Guardian ad Litem – 1999-2001
- Private Practice Family Law Firm, Attorney – 1997-1999
- Kenosha County, Assistant District Attorney – 1991-1997
- Member of St. Anthony’s Parish – Kenosha, WI
- Member of Wisconsin West Point Parent Association
- Past President of the Kenosha Symphony Association
- Past Board Member of the Board of Directors at Southport Bank